Mitchell Abdallah Esq.
Mitchell Abdallah, Esq. has been practicing business and real estate law since 2004. Mitch is very involved in business deals ranging from simple partnership agreements to complex stock transfer sale transactions and everything in between, and as a licensed real estate broker, is very active in advises clients on various real estate transactions. Mitch is also a leading authority on the State’s commercial cannabis laws and local regulations. He has secured hundreds of cannabis licenses and permits. He also has a wealth of litigation experience and has litigated or settled hundreds of cases in the State and Federal courts including; foreclosure, general personal injury, real estate and contract disputes and cannabis compliance matters in administrative, civic and criminal proceedings.
Mr. Abdallah completed his undergraduate studies at Humphreys University in Stockton and received his Juris Doctorate from Humphreys college Laurence Drivon School of Law. His hobbies and interests are playing guitar; hot pilates; collecting wine; bee keeping; scuba diving and travel with his family. He is married and has three daughters, and he is an active member at St. Joseph Catholic Church.
- 2004, California
- 2004, District Court, Eastern, Northern and Southern District of California
- 2004, California Court of Appeals
- Humphreys Collage Laurence Drivon School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Humphreys University, B.S. Paralegal Studies, 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The State Bar of California, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- California Association of Realtors, Broker